I woke up at 6am (yes, on a Saturday!) to go to a workshop led by Michael Bernard Beckwith and his wife Rickie Byars Beckwith on Fulfilling Your Soul's Potential. It was so interesting and enlightening.
I can't even begin to share everything that I learned, but just take my word for it that it left me with a lot to think about and has shifted my thinking in so many ways.
And since it IS Valentine's Day(or as I call it, Single's Awareness Day :) and in the spirit of everything I learned this morning, I made a special meal just for me, myself, and I. Because I don't have a significant other to share today with, but I love myself and that's where it begins! I made my fave dish:
Arctic Char with Rosemary & Garlic
- 1 6-oz Arctic Char fillet
- dried rosemary(or you can use fresh, but my rosemary plant is still growing)
- garlic powder(or 1 fresh garlic clove, minced)
- salt & crushed red pepper(optional)
1. Preheat the oven to low broil.
2. Place fish on baking sheet season with rosemary and garlic powder (I like ALOT or each). Lightly season with salt(and red pepper if you like it SPICY!).
3. Place fish in oven to broil for apporximately 5-7 minutes, depending on how well you like your fish cooked. This will leave it slightly rare-ish in the middle, but pretty much medium.
That's it! I told you it was easy! I use this recipe all the time with salmon as well. It is my favorite was to prepare it. And now I'm going to watch my favorite movie of all time:
I could quote this whole movie backwards and forwards. I watch it over and over and never get tired of it. Maybe cuz I'm oh-so-slightly like Sally??? :0
Happy V-day! Love & Peace...xoxo